Grant Writer APPLY NOW
We are a nonprofit marketing agency on a mission to be the most impactful agency on the planet. In our first year of business, our solutions were being used by Fortune 50 companies. In our second year of business, our solutions were being used by Unicorns all over the globe. In our third year of business we converted the company into a non-profit agency that donates all of our proceeds to charitable causes that meet our efficiency and impact criteria. Today, we have founded and funded 6 NGOs around the world and revolutionised the way these industries operate to create:
- The world’s cheapest water filtration solutions (Less than $1 for 30 years of access)
- Artificial Intelligent Lawyers for free legal advice
- Artificial Intelligent Doctors for free medical advice
- 200x Cheaper Ventilators for COVID sufferers
+ Much more
Due to significant growth and huge ambition, we are growing our global team of innovators. If you want to make the world a better place while working on creative marketing, data, and sales solutions, keep reading.
Grant Writer responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholdersDisplaying adherence to the organization’s missionMaintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs
We are looking for a Grant Writer to join our team and lead our efforts in securing funding to help our organization operate throughout the year.
A Grant Writer’s responsibilities include researching grant opportunities, writing compelling grant proposals to acquire funding, and working with our leadership team to ensure we have enough capital each year.
Ultimately, you will work with our leadership team to understand our financial needs and ensure we attain funding.
- Assist with the execution of the development department’s strategyIdentify grant funding opportunitiesWrite, submit and manage grant proposalsFurnish prospective funders with supporting documentsCollaborate with Executive Director and Director of Development to send benefactors newsletters and to promote on-site toursCollaborate with Director of Development to compile an annual report
- Proven work experience as a Grant Writer or similar roleProficient with measuring and reaching income goalsGreat with MS Office Word and ExcelExcellent knowledge of fundraising information sourcesExceptional organizational and writing skillsBachelor’s degree in creative writing or related field
Frequently asked questions
What does a Grant Writer do?
Grant Writers research, draft and submit proposals that help organizations or individuals receive grant funding. They also work with leaders in the organization to identify financial needs and ensure they reach their annual goals.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Grant Writer?
A Grant Writer will have many responsibilities depending on the organization they work with, but they typically research grant opportunities, prepare proposals and write compelling grants to secure capital.
What makes a good Grant Writer?
A good Grant Writer must have excellent writing skills to ensure their grants resonate with the recipients. They also need to have great organizational skills to track opportunities that arise throughout the year.
Who does a Grant Writer work with?
A Grant Writer typically works with a Financial Controller and other leaders in an organization to understand their financial needs and secure needed funding each year.
We are Equal Opportunity Employers
ManyMangoes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
ManyMangoes is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organisation. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, ManyMangoes offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
ManyMangoes is a SaaS and Services company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem-solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within ManyMangoes are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with ManyMangoes.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity are critical components being that ManyMangoes is a non-profit organisation and working towards building a great, enduring company.
2022-02-28|||Global - Virtual|||Finance||||||-~wZWiWAfV35lOUo|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false